Made with all the same spices that go into a pickle and its delicious.
1 Chicken cut in pieces of your choice
¼ cup Curry Leaf
1 tsp. Mustard seeds (black)
1 tsp. Cumin powder
¼ tsp. Chili (powder)
¼ tsp. Black Pepper (powder)
¼ tsp. Spice mix for Chaat
½ cup Yoghurt
6 nos. Green Chilies
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
3 nos. Red Chilies
Salt to taste
Lemon to taste juice (optional)
1/4 tsp Chana masala
* Wash the chicken
* In bowl take yogurt add chill powder, pepper, salt, chana masala, chat masala, lemon juice.
* Marinate the chicken for 1 hour
* In kadai heat oil add rai, then zeera and curry leaves, red whole chilies.
* Add the marinated chicken and cook on low heat.
* Add the green chilies.
* Add water optional. Cook till tender
When the water dries out it is ready to serve with hot Chapatis, Parathas or Naan.