* Vermicelli – 2 cup
* Milk – 2 litres
* Ghee – 4 tablespoon
* Cashew nuts – 50 grams
* Raisins – 50 grams
* Sugar – 1 cup
* Condensed milk 1 tin – optional
* Green cardamom powder – 1 teaspoon
* Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. Add cashewnuts and raisins. Sauté till nuts are brown. Remove from heat, drain on absorbent paper and set aside.
* In the same pan, add vermicelli and saute till light golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
* Boil the milk in a deep non-stick pan. Add fried vermicelli, mix well and cook on medium heat for five to seven minutes.
* Add sugar and condensed milk. Mix well and cook on low heat for five minutes.
* Remove from heat and add cardamom powder, fried cashewnuts and raisins. Mix well and serve immediately.